Translate

Friday, January 29, 2010

Reviewing verb tenses - General Knowledge Quiz

I'm preparing my very first lesson. I'm going to teach for the first time after being on the leave of absence for four months. I prepared this quiz to be used as an ice - breaker using photopeach. I believe I'll use this site a lot! It's so simple to use and the results really please me. I hope my students benefit from this digital twist!
I used this activity as a starting point to a verb tense review.
Students can make their own quizzes and practice as a follow up activity. The cool thing about it is that they will write to an authentic audience as the site's community can view and comment. It's a way to make your students reach people all over the world!Pretty cool, right?

ESL general knowledge quiz on PhotoPeach

No comments:

Post a Comment