Have you seen this movie?
What’s it about?
Would you like to see it/ see it again?
- Read the storyline.Look for words that might help you talk about this movie again .
- Work with someone of the same sex as yours. Discuss how the opposite sex would answer these questions. Open discussion to check your answers.
- Do you enjoy shopping?
- Do you enjoy window shopping?
- How often do you go shopping?
- What do you usually shop for?
- How does shopping make you feel?
- Have you ever bought anything on impulse and then regretted?
- Have you ever haggled? How successful were you?
- Would you like to work in a shop or be a market stallholder? Why/ why not?
- When you go shopping what influences you most? Price, quality, layout of the shop or brands?
- How do you feel about famous brands? What do they represent to you?
•What kind of buying was it?
•What does she say to herself when she is considering buying?
•What argument convinced her?
Do you find hard to resist shopping when you are short on money?
What's your attitude towards your own personal budget?
Think about a time when you purchased something. Use the questions below to help you remember. Tell your partner about it.
•When was it?
•What did you buy?
•Was it worth buying it? How useful is it?
•Did you bargain?why/ why not?
•Where did you shop? A small boutique, a chainstore or online?
•How did you feel? Did the buying make you feel happy?
A worksheet on further language and reading tasks.