Translate

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Song Activity to Teach Reported Speech



1. Write on the dotted lines. Look at the reported speech and decide what the
singer actually says. Write it down. Listen to the song and check.


A: He told me to listen

____________________________________________

B: He asked me if I wanted to know a secret

--------------------------------------------------------------------

C: He asked me if I promised not to tell

----------------------------------------------------------------

D: He told me to get closer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

E: He told me to let him whisper in my ear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

F: He told me he was in love with me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

G: he said he had know this secret for a week or two.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




2. Are you good at keeping secrets? Get in a group and talk about

a time when you...
Swore someone to secrecy
Confided in someone
Revealed a secret
Betrayed a confidence




No comments:

Post a Comment