Translate

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween for young learners (vuvox)

I've been working on this project for quite a while now... I needed help uploading things onto Vulvox, I understood that I needed to be able to change formats, convert videos and use a stronger connection.

At times I really felt I was about to give up... Dealing with technology is really similar to learning a language in many ways... First because it can take a lot of time and effort, it's frustating and at times quitting really feels like an option...But just as learning a language, becoming more digital literate brings a lot of satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment. I feel like a kid in a candy shop. I feel like exploring different places and ways to experience life, my classromm practice, my attitude towards planning and teaching lessons that bring together creativity and innovation.
I can use vuvox to design visually appealing presentations, a digital guideline from where connection and learning might go way beyond classrooms' walls.
I don't remember the last time I've learned so much, It feels revigorating, new...
Thanks web2.0for educators for this opportunity...



That's why I recommend this activity:

Media was carefully selected to please young learners' interests.
It promotes opportunity for meaningful exchanges.
Kids are invited to use safe and appealing media extracts.
There is a feasible online writing outcome designed to reach an authentic audience.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment