Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2009

on posting straight from Flickr


P1000222, originally uploaded by danielalyra.

I'm really proud of myself... It took me less than three hours to finish this task!
Take a picture of where you are and post on your blogger straight from flickr, she said...
Taking the picture on its on was a challenge! Finding the cable... Oh no! Took me forever!
OOOPs... Forgot where I saved the picture.... Everything all over again...
Thank you web2.0 for educators. One down... Hopefully many more to go!

5 comments:

  1. Dani,

    Way to go! Though it took you some time (lol), you persisted and it was worth it. Your picture is inspiring just like your home. Where do you live? It seems like a piece of heaven.

    Nowadays, as my cell phone has internet connection, I post straight to Flickr from it and then I can blog stuff from there, or even use Flickr as my blogging space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla,

    You see... You teach, I persist and learn! I don't remember the last time I've learned so much! I love week 7, Flickr is something else.
    I have sent photos to family and friends all over the world today. Loved the tips.

    I live in Lago Sul. My home is really relaxing and inspiring... Just like all the new things our group is helping me find. Thank you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice picture.
    what a nice place to relax!
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani, what wonderful place is that? I wanna be there!!!!Take us there someday, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure Cleide,

    It's my home. You're more than welcome!

    ReplyDelete