Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Frightening Situations

Intermediate
Frightening situation
Storytelling

1. What scares you the most - being stuck in an elevator or delivering a speech to a roomful of strangers? 
Look at the situations below and check the ones that you have experienced. Rank them from 1 to 3. One is the most frightening for you, and three the least frightening. Prepare to justify your choices - See the useful expressions below to enrich your talk.

Being stung by a bee
Racing in a car
Being stuck in an elevator
Experiencing a natural disaster
Delivering a speech to strangers
Having a lot of turbulance during a flight

Useful language
It scares me to death
I get a little shaky
I go out of my mind
I can't cope with...


2. Watch the movie below and answer the following questions:


1. What makes this scene interesting?
3. How would you react to this situation?



No comments:

Post a Comment