1. In this movie the main actress plays the role of a movie stars who falls for an ordinary guy. There is a scene in which he tells her that he couldn't marry her because she lived in Beverly hills, and he lived in Notting Hill. What movie is it?
2. Watch the scene and answer the questions below.
What happens in the scene?
What does he say to her?
How does he react?
What would you do if you were in his shoes?
3. Complete the sentence below with the right form of the verbs in parenthesis.
a. I know she can deliver a line, but she said that she ______ (BE) just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.
4. Watch another short scene and correct your sentence.
5. Try to remember a movie scene and tell your partner what was said, why it was said and how. Can your partner guess what movie it is?